Xerox has engineered a system using proven technologies to combine the economics of inkjet printing with the flexibility of a high-speed cut-sheet digital press. Introducing Xerox Brenva HD Production Inkjet Press. The power of combining proven technologies.
Inkjet delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and cut-sheet gives you greater control over stocks, job setup and finishing options. The Xerox® Brenva HD is engineered for quality output at the lowest possible cost. This is an opportunity to transform your business through remarkable savings and higher margins. Xerox® Brenva HD enables you to introduce more color into applications, reduce storage costs for offset shells, offload unneeded high-end presses, and consolidate your workflows, presses, and floor space.
- Standard Capabilities: Production inkjet color printing (optional K-only mode)
- Rated speed: 197 A4 / 182 Letter sized images per minute
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi at four (4) distinct drop sizes
- Recommended average monthly volume: 750,000 - 3,000,000 pages per month
- Media Types: Uncoated, untreated and uncoated inkjet treated paper stocks
Category :Digital Presses