Achieve new levels of speed and quality on continuous feed inkjet. The Impika Evolution offers unique scalability for high volume production inkjet printing. Up to 833 fpm (254 mpm) delivers ground breaking transaction application productivity while VHQ mode offers stunning image quality at high speeds.
The Impika Evolution provides flexibility that allows you to optimize production to fit your requirements. Demanding transaction environments with tight SLAs may choose to maximize the print speed of the Impika Evolution. This lets you deliver 100% variable data full color jobs—and customer peace of mind—at an astounding 833 fpm (254 mpm). Environments focused on the production of direct marketing and customer loyalty pieces may choose to engage the Impika Evolution’s VHQ (Very High Quality) mode, which uses a combination of two drop sizes to optimize visual resolution, smoothness and detail for impressive results.
- Standard Capabilities: Color continuous feed printing
- Rated speed: Up to 833 feet per minute
- Resolution: 600 x 360 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle: 4 to 70 million A4 images per month
- Media Types: Uncoated, Inkjet treated, Inkjet matte and silk
Category :Continuous Feed Printers