The ultimate versatility in continuous feed inkjet printing. The Impika Reference is a supremely scalable system, providing valuable options to manage speed, inks and image quality so you can keep costs low without sacrificing performance.
The Impika Reference takes the hallmark of the entire Impika line—configurability—to a whole new level. Start by choosing a configuration ranging from single engine 1-up duplex to dual engine 2-up duplex based on your expected productivity requirement. You can further modify that base system to meet new needs over time. Adding a print head to the base four color offering enables MICR and opens up even more application potential. Adjustments for speed, resolution and drop size provide further control and flexibility to your operation.
- Standard Capabilities: Color continuous feed printing
- Rated speed: Up to 416 feet per minute
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi, 360 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle: 2 to 35 million A4 images per month (in CMYK, 600 x 600 dpi resolution)
- Media Types: Uncoated, Inkjet treated, Inkjet matte and silk
Category :Continuous Feed Printers